Solar Panels, will absorb the sunlight to produce clean renewable energy that will power your house, and reduce the cost of your electric bill.
Enable you to self-power your home through stored back up power. Be ready for utility outages, natural disasters, or simply to go off-grid.
Turns sunlight into electricity for lower utility bills and energy independence, while complementing your home’s architectural appearance.
A New Solar System by PurSolar will Help You Go Green so You Can Save Green!
- Federal Tax Credit
- Individual State Rebates
- Property Tax Exemptions
- 10% Corporate Solar Tax Credit
- Solar Energy Property Tax Exemption
- Arizona State Tax Incentives
- Municipal and Utility Rebates
- Reduce operating costs
- Stabilize your energy costs for years to come
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Market your company as being green
- Less maintenance
- You may have to upgrade your roof or electrical system to accommodate solar panels
- High upfront costs
- The weather is unpredictable
- The PUC’s decisions are unpredictable
The Seven Types of Commercial Systems
- Carports: For commercial property owners that can’t install panels on their roofs, carports are a great way to generate power. They also provide covered parking.
- Flat rooftop systems: Business owners can choose between three types of flat rooftop systems: attached, ballast, and a hybrid of the two.
- Slanted rooftop systems: Even if your roof is sloped, there are still solar panel options to fit these types of roofs.
- Ground systems: If your property is not suited for a rooftop system, you can install solar panels in empty space that you have on your property.
- Tracker systems: Tracker systems are designed to follow the path of the sun to maximize the amount of energy that they take in.
- Artistic systems: Solar panels can now be arranged in visually pleasing ways. If you want to make a statement, an artistic system is for you.
The type of system that you decide to use is dependent on both you and your company’s needs.
We’ll meet with you to collect data, measure the area, and then decide what products will fit your needs.
Once you’re happy with the agreement, sign the proposal, make a down payment, and provide us with your APS login information.
The Pur Solar design team will get to work, creating your custom solar solution, as well as obtaining installation permits.
Depending on your project size, installation takes about 1-4 days to complete. Once installations is complete APS shows up within two weeks.
We are extremely pleased with our renewable energy investment!
“We are extremely pleased with our renewable energy investment and contribution to saving the planet. Additionally, I would like to obtain a PurSolar & Electrical sign to display in our front yard – for marketing!”