Solar panels are installed to absorb the sunlight to produce clean renewable energy that will power your house and reduce the cost of your electric bill.
Enable you to self-power your home through stored backup power. You’ll be ready for utility outages, natural disasters, or simply to go off-grid.
Turns sunlight into electricity for lower utility bills and energy independence, while complementing your home’s architectural appearance.
Expert Residential Solar Design and Professional Solar Installation
- Receive a Free On-Site Energy Consultation
- Proposal and Financing Proposals
- Residential Solar Installation
- System Maintenance and Warranty
- Utility Company Interconnection
- Installation Only Service
- Maintenance and Support
- State and Federal Tax Incentives are Available
Why You’re Doing It
Finding an Installer
Here are some different things to look for in your experienced professional:
- You want a company that offers a strong warranty. Your panels should be covered for 20 to 25 years, and your inverter should be covered for at least 25 years as well.
- Your panels should be manufactured in North America. If your manufacturer happens to go under, you’ll still be covered under warranty.
- The company should handle the installation themselves. If they outsource any of the installation, you never know what you’re going to get.
- Check to make sure the company’s record with the Better Business Bureau is clean.
- Check to ensure that the company has legitimate references.
PurSolar and Electrical checks all of these boxes, and we would be more than happy to supply you with any documentation necessary to help you make your decision.
How Solar Panels Work
Our prices at PurSolar and Electrical are highly competitive, and we encourage you to get in touch with us for a detailed quote.
As for local incentives, what your local government will offer you varies by municipality. We encourage you to contact your local government to understand their solar energy program better.
We’ll meet with you to collect data, measure the area, and then decide what products will fit your needs.
Once you’re happy with the agreement, sign the proposal, make a down payment, and provide us with your APS login information.
The Pur Solar design team will get to work creating your custom solar solution, as well as obtaining installation permits.
Depending on your project size, installation takes about 1-4 days to complete. Once green tagged APS shows up within two weeks.
PurSolar & Electrical did a very professional job!
“PurSolar & Electrical did a very professional job on the new system for our cabin. The system has exceeded our expectations – even on overcast days. We are happy to recommend their service.”