Solar panels are installed to absorb the sunlight and produce clean, renewable energy that will power your house and reduce your electricity bill.
Self-power your refrigerator, well-pump, TV, computer and more with stored backup. Prepare for utility outages, natural disasters, or to simply go off-grid.
Harness sunlight to generate electricity for lower utility bills and to gain energy independence while increasing the value of your home.
It’s Easy with Pur Solar & Electrical
Our knowledgeable energy consultants will work with you to design a residential solar energy system that meets your specific energy needs, financial goals, and complements your aesthetic tastes. Here’s what you can expect-
- Receive a Free On-Site Energy Consultation
- Cash and $0 Down Financing Options
- Tier 1 Products From American Companies
- System Maintenance and Warranty
- All Permits and Electrical Drawings Included
- Service Option To Install Your Own Equipment
- Maintenance and 24/7 Emergency Support Available
- State and Federal Tax Incentives Available
Why You’re Doing It
Installing solar panels significantly reduces your carbon footprint and saves you up to 90-100% on your electricity bill.
Finding an Installer
- A strong warranty- your panels should be covered for 20 to 25 years, and your micro inverter for at least 25 years. Hybrid inverters and batteries should be covered for 10 years.
- Made in North America- in case of an event where your manufacturer goes under, you’ll still be covered under warranty.
- Installation services- if your provider outsources this task then you will need to be vigilant and ensure you get what you paid for. If you use someone that has their own employees, like us, then we take accountability for a job done right.
- Record with the Better Business Bureau- check for the rating and reviews.
- References- see for legitimate references which are not sponsored.
For the last 45 years, Pur Solar & Electrical has checked on all these boxes and would be happy to supply you with any documentation necessary to make your decision.
How Solar Panels Work
In the most basic sense, solar panels are photovoltaic (PV) cells. PV cells are batteries that collect sunlight, convert them into energy and send that energy to an inverter which further converts it into electricity that you can use to power your home.
Although solar panels were quite expensive not too long ago, the prices have dropped roughly by 60% since 2011. The national average cost (with tax incentives) for a PV solar system is now around $17,000.
At Pur Solar & Electrical, we offer competitive pricing and encourage you to get in touch with us for a detailed quote.
One of the best things about going solar is that the government will incentivise you to use it. Just like the federal solar Investment Tax Credit (ITC) which will save you a significant chunk of money. This tax incentive offers you a 26% tax credit for transitioning to solar energy.
As for the local incentives, Arizona offers a 25% or up to $1000 rebate to go solar.
We meet you at your site, collect the data, measure the area, and propose which type of panel will suit your needs. For a quick consultation, fill out the contact form here.
Our design team will get to work, create a custom solar solution as well as obtain the required installation permits.
Once you’re happy with the agreement you may sign the proposal, make a down payment, and provide us with your APS login information.
Depending upon your project size, the installation can take up to 1-4 days. Once it is complete, APS shows up within two weeks to check the system for compliance.
Pur Solar & Electrical did a very professional job!
“Pur Solar & Electrical did a very professional job on the new system for our cabin. The system has exceeded our expectations – even on overcast days. We are happy to recommend their service.”
We at Pur Solar & Electrical of Northern Arizona strive to provide the most professional installation with the best product on the market.
Get a free quote from Pur Solar & Electrical!
Installing a solar energy system to your home is one of the best decisions you will ever make. Contact us today to get a free estimate.